The Diagrama Foundation Care Centre in Clacton on Sea has appointed Sabina Mach to the post of Care Home Manager. Sabina is well known to the residents, their families and the Edensor staff as she joined the care home in February 2010.
The fifty-bed care home for the elderly with nursing and dementia needs is located on Orwell Rd close to the Clacton beach and is very much part of the local community. The charity run Home uses the Montessori approach to empower residents and enhance their quality of life.
Sabina began her career at Edensor as a domestic in 2010, becoming a Care Assistant, where she first got to work with residents and their families and then a Senior Carer where she managed staff and planned tasks for the Edensor residents. Sabrina was appointed as Coordinator in 2018 and it is from this role that Sabrina has been promoted to Care Home Manager.
David McGuire, Chief Executive, Diagrama Foundation said, “We are delighted that Sabina has taken over the reins as our new Edensor Manager. Diagrama prides itself on developing their staff and residents to show their true potential and seeing the progression Sabina has made during her time at Edensor is so very rewarding. Sabina’s story is of hard work and dedication and being promoted to Manager is recognition of her longstanding commitment to the residents and families and her supportive and motivational interaction with fellow staff. We wish Sabina well and know that care of the residents and staff is in very safe and professional hands.”
Sabina Mach, Care Home Manager, Edensor said “I travelled from Poland to the UK 15 years ago with the intention of undertaking a summer job in Essex but ended up enjoying it so much that I never left. When I started working at Edensor as a domestic in 2010, I could never have imagined that one day I would become the Care Home Manager. I’ve always known that I was part of one big special team that work so well together, and it makes me feel extremely proud that I will now be leading that team.”
To book a visit to Edensor or to find out more about the services they offer call 01255 423317
About Diagrama Foundation
Diagrama Foundation is a Kent based charity that supports vulnerable children, young people, and adults to live their best life.
Diagrama has a Supported Living Service across Bromley, three homes for adults with learning disabilities in Orpington, an eight-bed care home for adults with learning disabilities in West Sussex a fifty-bed care home for the elderly with nursing and dementia needs in Essex, and a fostering and adoption service in the southeast.
- The Supported Living Service, cares for 35 adults with learning disabilities, in nine homes across Bromley helping them to develop skills and confidence to live in their own house either on their own or with others.
- At Cabrini House in Orpington the charity promotes the development of core skills for 23 adults with learning disabilities so that they can lead independent lives integrated within their community.
- Duckyls Farm in West Sussex, a care home for eight residents with learning disabilities, joined the charity care provider in February 2023.
- The team at their nursing and dementia care home Edensor in Clacton on Sea, support their vulnerable residents to live life to the full.
- Diagrama’s adoption and fostering service cares for children in South London, Kent, Sussex, and Surrey.
Many vulnerable children and adults don’t get the support they need to develop their true potential, but the Diagrama team know that when someone has time and belief invested in them, they come alive, because that investment has made them feel valued and worthy.