On 6 May the residents of the Diagrama Foundation run care home Duckyls Farm near East Grinstead had a wonderful tea party for the coronation of King Charles III and Queen Camilla.
Duckyls Farm Residents and staff came together to celebrate the Coronation of King Charles III and Queen Camilla with a traditional afternoon tea complete with Union Jack cups and plates.
The Duckyls Farm residential care home, set in 100 acres is home to eight adults with learning disabilities and is run by the charity Diagrama Foundation – for more information visit www.diagramafoundation.org.uk/duckyls-farm
About Diagrama Foundation
Diagrama Foundation is a Kent based charity that supports vulnerable children, young people, and adults to live their best life.
Diagrama has a Supported Living Service across Bromley, three homes for adults with learning disabilities in Orpington, an eight-bed care home for adults with learning disabilities in West Sussex a fifty-bed care home for the elderly with nursing and dementia needs in Essex, and a fostering and adoption service in the southeast.
- The Supported Living Service, cares for 35 adults with learning disabilities, in nine homes across Bromley helping them to develop skills and confidence to live in their own house either on their own or with others.
- At Cabrini House in Orpington the charity promotes the development of core skills for 23 adults with learning disabilities so that they can lead independent lives integrated within their community.
- Duckyls Farm in West Sussex, a care home for eight residents with learning disabilities set in 100 acres, joined the care provider in February 2023.
- The team at their nursing and dementia care home, Edensor Care Centre in Clacton on Sea, support vulnerable residents to live life to the full.
- Diagrama’s adoption and fostering service cares for children in South London, Kent, Sussex, and Surrey.
Many vulnerable children and adults don’t get the support they need to develop their true potential, but the Diagrama team know that when someone has time and belief invested in them, they come alive, because that investment has made them feel valued and worthy.