Chatham based Diagrama Foundation has appointed experienced communications and marketing specialist Tina Morris as Head of Marketing Strategy.
Tina Morris, whose experience includes marketing and communications projects for FTSE 100 companies, launching and rebranding the De La Warr Pavilion as an internationally significant art gallery and music venue and working with the multi-million pound Canterbury Oast Trust to manage their Rare Breeds Centre, joined Diagrama Foundation on 7 August as Head of Marketing Strategy.
The role will see Tina directing the marketing strategy across all Diagrama’s services which include, a Supported Living Service in Bromley, homes for adults with learning disabilities in Orpington and West Sussex, a 50-bed care home for the elderly with nursing and dementia needs in Essex, and a fostering and adoption service throughout the southeast.
David McGuire, Chief Executive, Diagrama Foundation said, “Tina has all the qualities, experience and passion for the charitable sector, that we were seeking in a candidate to join us to direct our marketing strategy. Everyone working within Diagrama Foundation plays a vital role in our work supporting vulnerable children, young people, and adults and we know Tina will fit in really well and we are delighted to welcome her to our team.”
Tina Morris, Head of Marketing Strategy, Diagrama Foundation, said “I am really excited to join Diagrama at a crucial time when so many new opportunities are opening up for the organisation. I am passionate about putting my marketing and communication skills to work for a charity with such incredible aims and especially the challenge of attracting more great homes for Foster children. I hope to make a real tangible difference and join a fabulous new team of super caring individuals.”
To find out more about how Kent based charity Diagrama Foundation supports vulnerable children, young people, and adults to live their best life visit, www.diagramafoundation.org.uk
About Diagrama Foundation
Diagrama Foundation is a Kent based charity that supports vulnerable children, young people, and adults to live their best life.
Diagrama has a Supported Living Service across Bromley, three homes for adults with learning disabilities in Orpington, an eight-bed care home for adults with learning disabilities in West Sussex a fifty-bed care home for the elderly with nursing and dementia needs in Essex, and a fostering and adoption service in the southeast.
- The Supported Living Service, cares for 35 adults with learning disabilities, in nine homes across Bromley helping them to develop skills and confidence to live in their own house either on their own or with others.
- At Cabrini House in Orpington the charity promotes the development of core skills for 23 adults with learning disabilities so that they can lead independent lives integrated within their community.
- Duckyls Farm in West Sussex, a care home for eight residents with learning disabilities, joined the charity care provider in February 2023.
- The team at their nursing and dementia care home, Edensor Care Centre in Clacton on Sea, support vulnerable residents to live life to the full.
- Diagrama’s adoption and fostering service cares for children in South London, Kent, Sussex, and Surrey.
Many vulnerable children and adults don’t get the support they need to develop their true potential, but the Diagrama team know that when someone has time and belief invested in them, they come alive, because that investment has made them feel valued and worthy.