Kulbir Kaur has been appointed Head of HR for Diagrama Foundation, a not for profit care provider that supports vulnerable children, young people, and adults to live their best life.
Kulbir Kaur, who has worked for Diagrama Foundation since 2022, has been appointed Head of HR.
With over 15 years’ experience in HR and management Kulbir has a degree in Business Studies and HR Management and recently gained her level 5 CIPD Associate Diploma in People Management.
Responsible for over 220 employees across a Supported Living Service in Bromley, three homes for adults with learning disabilities in Orpington, an eight-bed care home for adults with learning disabilities in West Sussex, a fifty-bed care home for the elderly with nursing and dementia needs in Essex, a fostering and adoption service in London and the southeast and a head office based in Chatham, Kulbir has amassed a great working knowledge of the charity over the last two years.
David McGuire, Chief Executive, Diagrama Foundation said, “We are delighted that Kulbir will be leading the HR function for us. She joined us in 2022 and worked with our previous Head of HR Richard Dunn who shared his extensive knowledge as Kulbir’s mentor before taking retirement. Kulbir will be invaluable in recruiting, retaining and supporting the team across all our services.”
Kulbir Kaur, Head of HR, Diagrama Foundation said, “I am very excited about my new role and look forward to the new challenges and working to support the operational businesses to ensure that a robust system is in place and to make Diagrama the employer of choice. We are currently recruiting for a Development Worker for Duckyls farm in West Sussex, a Social Worker to support our fostering and adoption service and Support Workers for Bromley and Orpington, and I am looking forward to onboarding some great new team members.”
About Diagrama Foundation
Diagrama Foundation is a Kent based charity that supports vulnerable children, young people, and adults to live their best life.
Diagrama has a Supported Living Service across Bromley, three homes for adults with learning disabilities in Orpington, an eight-bed care home for adults with learning disabilities in West Sussex a fifty-bed care home for the elderly with nursing and dementia needs in Essex, and a fostering and adoption service in the southeast.
- The Supported Living Service, cares for 35 adults with learning disabilities, in nine homes across Bromley helping them to develop skills and confidence to live in their own house either on their own or with others.
- At Cabrini House in Orpington the charity promotes the development of core skills for 23 adults with learning disabilities so that they can lead independent lives integrated within their community.
- Duckyls Farm in West Sussex, a care home for eight residents with learning disabilities, allows the charity to explore the physical, mental and social benefits that working with animals and in nature can offer to people with a learning disability.
- The team at their nursing and dementia care home, Edensor Care Centre in Clacton on Sea, support vulnerable residents to live life to the full.
- Diagrama’s adoption and fostering service cares for children in South London, Kent, Sussex, and Surrey.
Many vulnerable children and adults don’t get the support they need to develop their true potential, but the Diagrama team know that when someone has time and belief invested in them, they come alive, because that investment has made them feel valued and worthy.