Duckyls Farm near East Grinstead has joined the portfolio of experienced Kent based charity care provider Diagrama Foundation.
Duckyls Farm, the established care home near East Grinstead is now part of the Kent based charity Diagrama Foundation which has a wealth of experience supporting vulnerable children, young people, and adults to live their best life.
Residents, their families and the Duckyls Farm care team were contacted by letter to advise them about the change of ownership and to explain what being part of the charity Diagrama Foundation would mean for everyone who lives, works or supports Ducklys Farm. The letter from David McGuire, Chief Executive, Diagrama Foundation explained that continuity of service is key to Diagrama Foundation’s plans as they take over ownership and management of the home and assured staff, residents and their families of the high standards of care that Diagrama will provide.
The letter also shared, plans for the Chief Executive to meet everyone as soon as possible to answer their questions and assured them that close working with the Duckyls staff and Managers, coupled with the experience that Diagrama has of caring for adults with learning disabilities will make the transition as smooth as possible.
Diagrama Foundation’s experience in the care sector spans a Supported Living Service across Bromley for thirty-five adults with learning disabilities, three homes for twenty-three adults with learning disabilities in Orpington, a fifty-bed care home for the elderly with nursing and dementia needs in Essex and a fostering and adoption service in the southeast.
David McGuire, Chief Executive, Diagrama Foundation, said “Everyone at Diagrama Foundation is delighted that Ducklys Farm is now part of our family and are looking forward to getting to know the residents, their families and the care team. We appreciate that change can be unsettling so we are committed to making the transition as easy as possible and our team will spend time sharing what to expect from our person-centred approach to care.”
To find out more about Diagrama Foundation visit www.diagramafoundation.org.uk
About Duckyls Farm
Previously known as Duckyls Care Centre, Duckyls Farm is an eight bed care home for adults who have a learning disability located on Selsfield Road, West Hoathly, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 4QY.
About Diagrama Foundation
Diagrama Foundation is a Kent based charity that supports vulnerable children, young people, and adults to live their best life.
Diagrama has a Supported Living Service across Bromley, three homes for adults with learning disabilities in Orpington, a 50 bed care home for the elderly with nursing and dementia needs in Essex, an eight bed care home for adults with learning disabilities in West Sussex and a fostering and adoption service in the southeast.
- The Supported Living Service, cares for 35 adults with learning disabilities, in nine homes across Bromley helping them to develop skills and confidence to live in their own house either on their own or with others.
- At Cabrini House in Orpington the charity promotes the development of core skills for 23 adults with learning disabilities so that they can lead independent lives integrated within their community.
- The team at their nursing and dementia care home Edensor in Clacton on Sea, support their vulnerable residents to live life to the full.
- Duckyls Farm in West Sussex, a care home for eight residents with learning disabilities, joined the charity care provider in February 2023.
- Diagrama’s adoption and fostering service cares for children in South London, Kent, Sussex, and Surrey.
Many vulnerable children and adults don’t get the support they need to develop their true potential, but the Diagrama team know that when someone has time and belief invested in them, they come alive, because that investment has made them feel valued and worthy.